How to make PhotoShop actions to make shadows
So lets start making this Photoshop action.
- Make a shape layer that you want to make a shadow for.
- First, make sure you have a layer selected.
- Click make new action.
- Make sure set a function key.
- Click the layer>duplicate layer.
- Change the background color to black.
- Click Layer>Rasterize>Rasterize Shape Layer.
- Click Filters>Blur>Gaussian Blur (5.9%)
- Click Layer>Arrange>Send Backward.
There you go. I walk you through the process in the video.
Here is a few shadow examples you can do with this technique:
Great Classic shadow.
Any questions, comment or shoot me an email. Also check out my other tutorial on Photoshop Action on how to do the Slice N Dice.